It is now time for the half-year mark check in and see how far you have come. Reflection is a key component of growth and you cannot appreciate how far you have come if you do not take time and relish on your growth. This article will provide a few reflection points all should try when checking in [for self].
- Goals in Envelope If you have not already, write a couple of goals and put in two envelopes- one for a progress report for mid year, and another for the end of the year. You can keep the envelopes in a safe place (one that you can remember) or you can give to a trusted friend to keep for you. Sometimes you need a refresher to refocus.
- Vision Boards These have become quite popular in the last few years (I need to do one myself). You can have a vision board party or you can just do one on your own time. It is nice seeing your goals in a different way other than just writing. You can even frame it and change it as your “vision” changes.
- Meditation (and/or Prayer) Take some time out and think deeply about your thoughts. Whether it is present thoughts, or thoughts on your past, thinking deeply from within is essential for your peace of mind.
- Celebrate Achievements Big or small; pat yourself on your own back. You do not need validation from anyone, but do give yourself some credit and toot your own horn girl!
- Letting Go. There is will always be some back that may be lurking and possibly holding you back… LET IT GO SIS. Many times we let the past hold us back and impede our progress. If you are in your progress report and you notice some bad blood or dead weight… let it all go so that you can glide into the future of bliss.
What do you do for your progress report? Let us know! Cheers to New Beginnings 2.0!
“Today a new sun rises for me; everything lives, everything is animated, everything seems to speak to me of my passion, everything invites me to cherish it.” –Anne De Lencios
Now we got you excited for the next 6 months, we’ve got the tools to keep you on track. Enter the giveaway today for an opportunity to win the New Beginnings Essentials Kit!