1. Tell me about who you are and the work you do.
Hello! My name is Chundria Brownlow and I am a TV Host. My Talk Show is called The Chundria Show. I discuss health/wellness, love/relationships and lifestyle topics with my special guests. These are all topics that are important to me and those around me.
2. What is the most challenging and rewarding aspect of your work?
The most challenging aspect of my work is managing my time. While I do have an amazing team, I am involved in every facet of production. On any given day I am researching guests, developing segments, editing videos and managing social media.
The most rewarding aspect of my work is offering the opportunity for exposure to amazing talent, brands and entrepreneurs. However, anytime a guest tells me I’ve given them their first interview, my heart is overjoyed.
3. What is your purpose and how are you using your career/business to fulfill it?
My purpose is to create a platform that inspires and educates people all over the world to become the best versions of themselves. I actively seek out experts and professionals with the health/wellness, love/relationship and lifestyle industries to feature as guests on my show.
4. How did you discover your purpose and what steps do you take to continuously operate in it?
I love media so much. I earned a BA degree from Columbia College in my hometown Chicago. I studied Television with a concentration in Producing/Directing. I learned every facet of production with that education. It wasn’t until after graduation that I learned to create the opportunities I was seeking. I have spent many years empowering others to go after what they want in life. I continuously operate in my purpose by doing something everyday to work toward my passion and goals. Iron sharpens iron so I also spend time with like-minded individuals. The company I keep is strong, empowered and ambitious.
5. What does the future look like for you?The future looks bright and I’m so grateful for that. I love producing and hosting my talk show so much. I’m am currently working on a TV drama called The Rising Sun following me as a host. I I’ll be filming this Summer in Los Angeles.