Ivery Arie is an online platform for African women. We encourage women to share personal experiences and stories in the areas of career, self development/spirituality and lifestyle as it relates to our culture.
Ivery Arie is the voice of many contemporary African women. We welcome the creativity and diverse experience of black women all over the world. Whether or not you are a professional writer, Ivery Arie embraces all forms of creativity in the form of poems, personal essays, articles, podcast, audio or video recordings to empower women. Please send in your writing and unique perspectives below. If we think its fits within in our mission, we will share it.
Personal essays, articles, poems and journalist pieces submitted to Ivery Arie should be no longer than 1000 words. Audio or video recordings should be no longer than 30 minutes.
Before submitting an article, please review the guidelines below:
- Please send a short 2-3 sentence biography in the description of your piece.
- All submissions will be treated with the utmost respect and properly responded to within two – three weeks of submission.
- All writings must be in .doc or .docx format. Audio and videos should be submitted in .mp3 or .mp4 format.
Disclaimer: By submitting an essay, op-ed, article, feature, story, poem, or fiction piece, you’re agreeing to Ivery Arie’s terms of service, which include:
- You forefit rights to monetary compensation for work published on this site. Article submissions are purely voluntary.
- You agree to allow Ivery Arie to make changes to the title of the piece, if necessary before publication.
- If you choose to re-post or cross-post any piece featured on the site to another platform, you must provide a link to the original post on Ivery Arie.
If you experience a problem with this form, you may send your submission to email@example.com. Please note that emailed submissions require more time to review.
Thank you for your contribution!