Join us at our first Annual Ivery Arie: The Experience event in Los Angeles, California on Saturday, November 17th from 1p – 5p. Pan African women from all industries will gather for an afternoon of networking, self development and empowerment. RSVP to secure your seat today!!!
Our goal is to create a space for millennial African women in diaspora to share and connect through their unique stories and experiences. Through this event, we plan to share the untold stories of the millennial African woman and provide them with tools to empower themselves, each other and the next generation.
- We promote African women empowerment in diaspora and the motherland
- We are committed to creating a safe space where African women’s voices can be heard and we can draw inspiration
- We are committed to delivering real and authentic content as it relates to our community
Dress Code: Afro-centric/ Cute & Casual
Who Should Attend?
ALL Pan African millennial women are invited to take part in an afternoon of empowerment (in any industry). Ivery Arie: The Experience is designed to equip you with the tools needed to help you live up to your fullest potential! Our special guests will be offering practical tools and advice based on their unique experiences in the areas of career, culture and self development.
Why Should You Attend?
While African women continue to break barriers and excel in many industries across the world, we still have many biases and hurdles we need to overcome. We recognize the need to share our personal experiences and unique stories as it relates to the African woman to build a sisterhood and positively impact our community. In telling the stories of influential women in the areas of self development, culture and career, we empower ourselves and the next generation of women to live up to their fullest potential.
So, whether you are seeking the tools or motivation to make your next career move or simply want to expand your network of successful and trailblazing African women, you don’t want to miss THE EXPERIENCE.
What Should I Expect From Ivery Arie LA 2018?
- Real talk with real women. For our first event, we are launching with a big bang to bring more than just a women empowerment event to the Africans in the Los Angeles area. We have great speakers lined up for you to re-enkindle your drive with topics on self improvement and personal development, culture and self expression and career and beauty.
- Discuss relevant topics. Address relevant issues that impact Black Women, professionally, personally and spiritually.
- Expand your network. Network with peers during designated activities throughout the conference. Gain personal insights from accomplished and influential women.
- Connect with other African women. This event will be a unique opportunity for you to learn, find resources and connect with African and Afro-Caribbean women to maximize your success. We’ll have women from diverse industries, so come prepared with business cards, an open mind and your African Girl Magic!
- SHOPPING! Ivery Arie LA attracts many African-inspired businesses in beauty and fashion. Come prepared with some extra cash to support black businesses and grab a few items while you’re at it.
- An Authentic Taste of Africa. Get your appetite ready, we are bringing some of the finest African dishes from the continent to YOU!
Event Agenda coming soon.