The “Living in Quarantine” video series was inspired by the need to share African women’s stories while they are safe at home or working during the COVID-19 pandemic around the world. To learn more about COVID-19, please visit www.cdc.gov.
Submit Your Story
Want to share your personal experience living during these unprecedented times? We want to hear from you! Here are a few guidelines on video submission:
- All videos must be a MAX of 10 mins (preferably 4 – 6 mins)
- All videos must be filmed in landscape mode (Not Portrait)
- All videos must be filmed in very high quality; poor quality videos will not be accepted
- Each person must introduce themselves and their title/what they do/credentials that make them credible to speak on the topic at hand in a separate video.
- You must submit THREE high quality photos of yourself or you doing what you love for our social media pages.
In your video, you should answer the following questions:
- Name, where you reside and what you do
- How has the present COVID-19 affected you? Talk about how the coronavirus has affected you and your immediate community (are you currently working from home, going to school online, on lock down, travel restrictions, etc)
- What are you currently practicing to be healthy/safe/productive/mentally stable/socialize?
- Discuss how you personally stay updated with the news and some progress that has been made in your community
- Any unique perspectives to offer/is relevant to the discussion
All submissions must be sent to our email email@example.com by April 20th, 2020